By purchasing a class or pass and/ or attending classes you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All passes must be used within the timeframe stipulated, which commences on the day of purchase, or if a course, the first date of the course. Missed classes can be made up within the timeframe stipulated, only at the location of purchase
- All passes are non transferable
- Class fees are non refundable, except in extenuating circumstances – please email to have your case assessed
- A 6-hour cancellation policy applies to all classes and courses. For cancellations made less than 6 hours, clients will incur the full cost of the class
- Suspension requests due to injury or illness must be submitted via email, with appropriate proof from a doctor or other suitable qualified medical practitioner, as soon as practical and cannot be made more than 4 weeks after the injury or illness, to be considered for pass suspension
- Concession prices are for casual and beginners classes only and do not apply to all Health Card Holders or all Seniors – it applies specifically to full time students and those receiving aged, disability or unemployment benefits
- Please keep your teacher informed before every class if you have any new or existing injuries, medical conditions or you are pregnant, as we see many students in a group setting each week.
- Payment due on or before your first class
- Changes in class teachers, times, or cancellations may from time to time. No refunds are possible due to these changes
- No parking is allowed on Hubert St site before 8am and after 6pm
Waiver and Release
If at any time during the class, you feel discomfort or strain, gently come out of the posture. You may rest at any time during the class. It is important in yoga that you listen to your body, and respect its limits on any given day.
I understand that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education and relief of muscular tension. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, discontinue the activity, and ask for support from the instructor. I assume full responsibility for any and all damages, which may incur through participation and the participation of any children or babies.
I understand that Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions. By agreeing to this waiver, I affirm that a licensed physician has verified my good health and physical condition to participate in such a fitness program, if required. In addition, I will make the instructor aware of any medical conditions or physical limitations before class. If I am pregnant, become pregnant or I am post-natal or post-surgical, my agreement verifies that I have my physician’s approval to participate. I also affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice yoga and participation is at my own risk. I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or may have hereafter against Stillness in Motion Yoga and all related facilities and premises for any personal injury or negligence related to myself and or any children in my care.
Additionally, the facility, instructor and Stillness in Motion Yoga are not in any way responsible for any loss or damage of your personal property.
Those under 18 years of age must have this form agreed to by a parent or guardian.
If any portion of this release from liability shall be deemed by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then the remainder of this release from liability shall remain in full force and effect and the offending provision or provisions severed here from.
Retreat Terms and Conditions: