1. Cancellations.If you wish to cancel your retreat you must notify Stillness in Motion Yoga Pty Ltd in writing. Once we’ve received your notice, cancellation will take effect subject to the following: The deposit is non refundable. If cancellation takes place 120 or more days prior to arrival 50% of the total retreat price will be forfeited. If cancellation takes place 60 days prior to your retreat’s start date, 80% of the total retreat price will be forfeited. If cancellation takes place 30 days prior to your retreat’s start 100% of the retreat price will be forfeited.
2. Cancellation due to lack of bookings.Stillness in Motion Yoga Pty Ltd has the right to cancel the retreat if there are too few people booked in which case you will be give a part refund, minus any deposit made by Stillness in Motion Yoga Pty Ltd to the accommodation venue. You will not be entitled to claim any additional amounts or seek any compensation for any injury, loss, expenses or damage (either direct or consequential) or for any loss of time or inconvenience which may result from such cancellation (including but not limited to visa, passport, flight, and vaccination costs.) Therefore, Stillness in Motion Yoga Pty Ltd recommends you have travel insurance for international retreats.
3. Force Majeure.If Stillness in Motion Yoga Pty Ltd and the trip leader are prevented (directly or indirectly) from performing any of their obligations under this agreement by ‘acts of God’, strikes, trade disputes, fire, breakdowns, interruption of transport, government or political action, acts of war or terrorism, acts or omissions of a third party or for any other cause whatsoever outside Stillness in Motion Yoga Pty Ltd and the trip leader’s reasonable control, Stillness in Motion Yoga Pty Ltd and the trip leader will be under no liability whatsoever to you and may either cancel the retreat or take any other action as specified in condition four.
4. Assumption of Risk.You acknowledge adventure travel is more challenging and demanding with a commensurately higher level of risk compared with conventional vacations, and it involves potential exposure to injury and that in the countries and regions in which adventure travel is undertaken, standards of accommodation, transport, health care, hygiene, safety and service provision generally are often not as high as those standards in your country of residence and may require flexibility and patience on your part. You further acknowledge that operational control of the retreat will be in the hands of a third party and that your right of action in regard to any shortcomings of that third party’s performance is against the third party and not against Stillness in Motion Yoga Pty Ltd.
5. Release and Waiver of Liability.In consideration of Stillness in Motion Yoga Pty Ltd accepting your reservation you release, waive, discharge, hold harmless and agree to indemnify Stillness in Motion Yoga Pty Ltd, its officers, its employees, its agents, its licensees, other representatives, and trip leaders from all claims, actions or losses for bodily injury, emotional trauma, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services, loss of profits, as well as consequential, exemplary, indirect or punitive damages or otherwise which may arise out of or occur during your travel in connection with the retreat or any activities conducted in conjunction there within unless caused by the wilful negligence or wrongful act of Stillness in Motion Yoga Pty Ltd and its employees. Regardless of the situation or circumstances giving rise to the claim, you waive any claims you have, or may at any time have, against Stillness in Motion Yoga Pty Ltd and its employees, you agree, by accepting the additional inherent dangers and risks associated with the retreat, not to make any claim against or seek any compensation from Stillness in Motion Yoga Pty Ltd and its employees in respect to any personal injury, illness or death suffered by you or damage to or loss of property sustained by you as a result of your participation in the retreat including without limitation, any extracurricular activities you may engage in during the retreat, whether or not sponsored by Stillness in Motion Yoga Pty Ltd.
6. Changes, Postponement, Cancellation or Delay Stillness in Motion Yoga Pty Ltd reserves the right to make changes to any aspect of the retreat if, in the absolute discretion of Stillness in Motion Yoga Pty Ltd, it is necessary to do so due to conditions that are likely to be hazardous or dangerous or due to any other adverse or threatening conditions whether political or military or terrorist or otherwise or if an act of omission of a third party prevents the retreat or the aspect of the retreat being undertaken in accordance with your booking or for any other reason considered necessary by Stillness in Motion Yoga Pty Ltd. If the designated trip leader is unable to lead the trip for any reason, Stillness in Motion Yoga Pty Ltd, in its discretion will enlist another teacher to lead the retreat. In the event of any change, modification, cancellation, postponement or delay under this condition, you acknowledge that you will have no right of refund of the retreat price in whole or in part and no right to claim compensation for any injury, loss or damage or other additional expenses incurred by virtue of the change, modification, cancellation, postponement or delay. Stillness in Motion Yoga Pty Ltd also reserves, in its absolute discretion, the right to cancel any retreat due to any government travel warning or advice, or any change in such warning or advice. In this event, we will do all we can to transfer any payments made to a future retreat with Stillness in Motion Yoga Pty Ltd. If this is not possible, travel insurance may compensate you depending on the circumstances.
7. Insurance.We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance for International retreats and personal insurance for retreats in your home country. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are adequately insured for the full duration of the retreat in respect to illness, injury, death, loss of personal items, cancellation, and curtailment.
8. Travel Documents and VaccinationsIt is you responsibility to learn about and obtain all required travel documents, vaccinations, etc. for travel to the chosen destination. Stillness in Motion Yoga Pty Ltd is not responsible for any delays or cancellations due to client’s lack of proper travel documents.
9. PhotographyStillness in Motion Yoga Pty Ltd reserves the right to use photographs or videos from the retreat for promotional purposes. By making a reservation with Stillness in Motion Yoga Pty Ltd, you agree to allow your image to be used in such photography. If you prefer for your image not to be used, please notify Stillness in Motion Yoga Pty Ltd in writing before the retreat commences.